You’ll surely be expecting your wedding to be the happiest day of your life. Luckily, there’s really no reason why it can’t be perfect – especially if you get a spray tan beforehand. This is something that all brides should consider before walking down the aisle. A sun-kissed complexion is a must-have throughout the year, but there’s even more reason to attain one when you’re getting ready to walk down the aisle. Let’s look at three reasons why all brides should consider getting a spray tan before getting married.
A spray tan is the safe way to control your colouring before getting married. It doesn’t put you at risk from the powerful UV rays that come from using a sun bed, nor does it leave you with unsightly white patches. Instead, you’ll be able to choose a shade that complements your complexion and rest in the knowledge that the final outcome will give you the colouring you desire.
Planning a wedding can actually take its toll on your health. Even though the occasion is sure to be joyous, the stress you’ll feel to get it right can actually leave you looking a little under the weather – especially if you’ve been struggling to sleep. Thankfully, a spray tan can return some much-needed colour to your cheeks and work wonders on hiding any dark patches under your eyes.
Most brides would give anything to have picture perfect wedding photos. Luckily, this is achievable. A spray tan will ensure that your face looks radiant and hydrated, two things which will only make you more photogenic. In addition, it should also reduce your need to wear copious amounts of make-up on your special day. This won’t just save you time when getting ready but will also mean that you’re looking more natural.
It’s almost time!
If your wedding day is just around the corner then there’s really no time to waste when it comes to getting your spray tan. If you’re looking for an expert who’ll be able to carry out the treatment and leave you boasting a gorgeous glow, be sure to check out our directory.
- Heading on a long-haul flight? You’ll need a massage afterwards - January 31, 2020
- Three reasons for brides to get a spray tan before getting married - January 31, 2020
- Three things that can happen when you have excess earwax - January 2, 2020
- Three ways a medium can help you get back to normality when you’re in mourning - November 26, 2019
- Three reasons to have your teeth whitened before a job interview - November 26, 2019
- Face yoga is the new ageing antidote - November 26, 2019
- Three myths about waxing - November 19, 2019
- 3 easy ways to boost your workplace wellness today - November 19, 2019
- 5 ways to get ready for your first yoga class - October 28, 2019
- The top 4 benefits of Reiki therapy - October 28, 2019