Rating:based on 0 review(s).
Been hunched over your laptop for too long? Overdone it at the gym? Looking to unwind after a hard week? Brightside Therapies has what you need.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably already aware of the positive effects of holistic massage on your health and wellbeing. The treatments offered by Brightside Therapies can:
- Relieve muscle tension
- Soothe aches and pains
- Improve digestion
- Detoxify the system
- Provide deep relaxation and help with sleep problems
- Energise and motivate
- Improve skin tone and appearance
- Relieve headaches and migraines
- Speed recovery after exercise
My name’s Steve and I am a fully qualified and insured holistic massage therapist. Located near Bicester in Oxfordshire, Brightside Therapies’ treatment room is an oasis of calm in this busy world. I offer the following types of massage:
- Swedish massage, the classic way to heal the body, mind and spirit
- Lomi lomi, the loving hands massage from Hawaii for profound relaxation
- Indian head massage, an invigorating treatment for the head, face and upper back
- lava shell massage, the heat of the tropics to soothe and relax
- ice and fire, hot and cold lava shells to detoxify your system
- workplace massage, a quick shot of relaxation at your desk
- pregnancy massage, to ease lower back pains and swollen ankles
- deep tissue massage, to root out those stubborn knots
- couples massage treatments, so you can share a special moment with a special person
- couples massage training, lots of fun learning a skill you can use for life
For more information or to book a treatment, contact Brightside Therapies by phone or email.