REAL MOTION SPORTS INJURY MANAGEMENT
Croydon, Greater London (Croydon), CR0 6BU
Rating:based on 0 review(s).
A Sports Therapist is a practitioner who has the knowledge and ability to:
- Provide first aid and attend to injuries in a recreational, training and competitive environment.
- Assess and examine the joints of the body.
- Provide both superficial and deep tissue sports massage.
- Implement appropriate rehabilitation programmes.
- Utilise sport and exercise principles to optimise preparation, and injury prevention programmes.