Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki, I & II
September 28th, 2019 - September 29th, 2019 - 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Benedictine Institute, Ealing London
You will be qualified to practice Reiki upon completion of this course
Holy Fire III Reiki is an evolutionary form of Reiki Usui which was introduced by William Lee Rand of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) in January 2014. It is both powerful and gentle, noticeably more refined and it comes from a higher level of consciousness.
This course will open you to the flow of Reiki, enabling you to channel its energy to yourself and to others.
This course for beginners is a combination of talks, discussion and experience. It includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Japanese style, and Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata. It also includes Holy Fire Reiki I & Reiki II attunement certificates, and the complete manual for Reiki I & II, “Reiki The Healing Touch” by William Rand.
You will practice the self-treatment, giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using Japanese techniques, and integrating all the level II symbols including distant healing.
In this course you will learn:
- — Energy and Healing
- — The Reiki History
- — The Reiki Principles
- — Reiki self-treatment: giving Reiki to yourself
- — The complete hand placement system
- — Japanese Reiki Techniques taught by Dr. Usui, inclusive of: Gassho meditation; Reiji-ho: to develop intuition and inner guidance to know how and where to treat; Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal; Gyoshi-ho: sending Reiki with the eyes
- — Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- — Hayashi Healing Guide
- — Byosen Scan: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them
- — Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed
- — Use of Reiki to heal harmful habits
- — Sending Reiki healing at a distance
- — Attunements for Reiki I and II are given
The course includes many meditations and practical exercises to boost your confidence to use Reiki.
At the end of the course, you will have learned to feel the flow of Reiki, and be able to give treatments to family and friends, as well as using Reiki for yourself. After taking this course, you will receive ongoing support at the Reiki Circles and via phone/email.
For more information and to register for this course: