Healthypages

The UFO Thread

Discussion in 'Scientific Matters' started by caveman, Jun 18, 2009.

1. WildStrawberry

WildStrawberry New Member

I've just realized, I've remember completely wrongly about this:rolleyes:. ho-hum

2. Reiki Pixie

Reiki Pixie New Member

I see what you mean WS ;-) I just focussed on both of them and they do have different energetic qualities. The first is slow and strudy, and the second is feels fast and mobile.

3. WildStrawberry

WildStrawberry New Member

Really? That's intresting. Just a visual thing for me :).

4. NICE_1

NICE_1 New Member

5. caveman

caveman Well-Known Member

'incredible' might be stretching it but it's quite an interesting clip. First I thought it was chinese lanterns but the way they were moving around, almost in sync, rules that out. Another good thing was other members of the public watching it.

Very difficult to say much more as you can only see lights but it is a good find NICE_1

6. NICE_1

NICE_1 New Member

7. caveman

Yep that's a good one. Would love to know why some of them glow like that.

8. NICE_1

NICE_1 New Member

It's interesting for sure caveman .. I am sure that many want to be seen / noticed .. The brighter they shine the better lol ..

x daz x

9. NICE_1

NICE_1 New Member

10. Venetian

Venetian New Member

Interesting. What's popular about Stirling?

caveman, I only just saw your post #307. Interesting on crop circles. No way are they man-made,

V

11. caveman

Ah thought you had forgotten the link to HP David!

12. Venetian

Venetian New Member

Virtually. I don't recall how I left settings but I seem to get no automatic notifications :)

As for this subject, UFOs, it'll just run on and on - as indeed "they" do.

V

13. caveman

Interesting, we see a few of these now where they are dropping things to the ground - what on Earth are they???

14. Venetian

Venetian New Member

I'd say this is a classic instance, as described from decades ago and before we all walked around with cameras, of a "cigar-shaped" mother ship releasing discs (flying saucers) or spheres.

I haven't looked for latest visuals for some time so no idea what's gone onto YouTube in recent weeks or more.

Slightly unusual (?) to see a mother ship end-up or vertical?

V

15. caveman

Not necessarily a mothership - could well be a probe or smaller ship sending out something

16. amy green

amy green Well-Known Member

I have "read"/slightly scanned this whole thread and couldn't see this link so thought
    I'd include it here.

Just saw this 8 minute link giving first hand account of complex crop circles being formed in a short space of time (starts at 1.41).

Better than that - we sent out a message into outer space in 1974 (with details of ourselves)....the reply came back 27 years later, 21 August 2001 (starts at 4.46) WITH A MESSAGES!
    The only reservation I have about this is that it wasn't covered in the news at the time (to my knowledge).....a cover-up?

http://youtu.be/Ql1PPkZiHl8
    Entitled "Aliens Make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever"

17. Masha B

Masha B New Member

Don't usually visit this thread but came across this interesting short video showing the Canadian ex-minister of defence talking very earnestly about UFOs and 3 or 4 species of extra-terrestrials known to the governments.. It's quite recent, from early 2013 and I haven't seen this link posted elsewhere here so I thought I'd share with HP's UFO enthusiasts:

UFO & Alien Disclosure by Former Canadian Minister of Defense | Collective-Evolution

18. amy green

amy green Well-Known Member

Thanks for this revealing disclosure (by Paul Hellyer, Canadian former defence minister)
    - 9 minutes long.

For those who want to fast-track it: At around 4 mins in, he talks about live ET currently living here, 2 of which are working with US government. At 7 mins in, he reveals the Cabal/shadow government (comprising of key US leading officials and others who are in much of the western world). They are non elected and not accountable. According to Rockefeller "the plan is well advanced!" :eek: :(

19. caveman

Another good video I just came across is this If You Dont Believe Watch This- Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011 - YouTube

Inbetween all the video compilation is an audio file of an alleged former Area 51 employee from 1997 who is discussing what is going on there. The interesting thing is that the radio show gets shut down on air and has to go to their backup system. The presenter says this has never happened before - coincidence or something more sinister?