Healthypages

Spirituality

Discussion in 'Spirituality' started by Spiritual princess, Sep 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. scommstech

scommstech Active Member

Hi Jnani
    Would you like to elaborate on "catalyst"

amy green likes this.
  2. jnani

jnani Well-Known Member

Well. A candle lights another.
    It is essentially a falling off process, falling off of layers of conditioned responses that constitute the social identity of a person. It is a process that allows and reveals oneself to oneself with intimacy and acceptance. The whole thought sphere that runs parallel to Reality. The i identity reconciles into unknowing.
    It is a simplification of life,heart, mind, so life can be lived with simple, fresh response as each moment decrees. Dysfunctionality dissolves and emotional, psychological simplicity dawns. The seeker goes past the mending state, of chasing shadows and settles in one's own pristine being

In presence of a catalyst, the chemical reaction speeds up

3. scommstech

scommstech Active Member

Sounds like something that has to be taught. !

4. Ally1977

Ally1977 New Member

I was wondering if anyone thinks this sounds familiar, one night I was lying in bed around 4:00 am or so. And I opened my eyes to find a blinking sparkle that went out my window. It looked a lot like a Christmas light those ones that are strewn around on houses with small bulbs. But it was white. No other color maybe yellow but it was white. And then as I sat there wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me I stared at the spot where it was. And then I saw white dots or orbs lots of them outside the window it looked like it was snowing there was so many. All this happened while I was staring wide eyed at the window. I literally grabbed my phone to check if it was snowing. And then a huge and I mean bigger than a football sized orb maybe even bigger I didn’t have my glasses on arced from the dark and downwards. I sat up quickly and my drowsiness vanished at seeing this. I stared warily at the window feeling the hair on the back of my neck prickle in unease. I was freaked out to say it lightly. And looking close I could’ve sworn I saw (maybe) the same orb that fell on my room move and it reminded me of a silhouette?? I don’t know but whenever I think of what I saw I freak out and have a panic attack. This sounds honestly like I’ve made it up but I swear to and on anything that I know what I saw. And now I stay up till daytime to sleep...

5. ceidauilyc

ceidauilyc New Member

I think so too. Some sorta evolution perhaps?