Healthypages

Skin care products for facials - help

Discussion in 'Beauty Therapies' started by PhoenixBeauty, Dec 2, 2013.

1. PhoenixBeauty

PhoenixBeauty New Member

Hi All.

I am new to beauty therapy and have recently qualified in facial treatments and I am trying to decide which products to invest in to give my clients the best results.

I have used the new Tibby Oliver range (Faith Lift) while I was training and liked that it was just one cleanser, toner etc for all skin types but did not like the scrub (it was like a pot of hardened sugar) or the face mask (although it did smell amazing).

Ideally I would like to use all products from the same range and I don't mind using different formulas for different skin types but would prefer to use one for all for ease as I get my confidence up but with so many out there all claiming theirs is the best I thought here would be the best place to ask what products you use and what you think works and does not work?

Many thanks in advanced :)

2. bhavnita

bhavnita New Member

Hiya ,

Dermatological brand is the most popular brand now a days .people are familiar and in fact most of the people are prefer to go for dermatological facial.

Thanks
    Bhavi:)

3. starlite

starlite New Member

hi phoenix beauty,i trained in and use Face the world holistic facial massage products,they have their own music cd ,beautiful treatment :)

4. hydeee

hydeee New Member

Fruit-Botanicals are 100% natural & truly amazing!