Healthypages

revisiting the place

Discussion in 'Spiritualism' started by mac, Oct 17, 2018.

1. mac

mac Active Member

In very simple terms 'spirituality' has no particular relevance or meaning for me and whatever the dictionary says it means would be meaning enough.

For this 34 years-a-Spiritualist it has a very simple value. What value it has for anyone else is, I suggest, a personal issue and I'm happy for it to be that way.
    There's a very significant difference between psychic and spiritual activity but it's understandable when inexperienced seekers confuse the two. It's unforgiveable when experienced practitioners present themselves as one when they're actually the other.

Time will tell whether quantum science can explain the nature and operation of the dimensions we've known about for decades. Those who know about them know they're 'for real' and don't need qantum physics to prove their existence. Those who don't know about them are the individuals who will need to be presented with understandable, actual proof via science.

I wonder if that will happen in what remains of my present lifetime. :confused:

2. Zandalee

Zandalee Active Member

Mac, once again you enlighten me to take a turn in my belief system or systems as it may be with myself. Your power in your written word is quite powerful. I hope you have been published. Have a great evening!

3. scommstech

scommstech Active Member

I think that quantum science has indeed explained some of the nature and operation of what are commonly called dimensions.
    In maths at school before a formulae was taught the proof of that formulae was demonstrated. This enabled the student to understand the principles involved and thus be able to apply and adapt the formulae as was fitting to solve a problem.
    Quantum for me is serving a similar purpose. It is not a question of providing proof of the existence of dimensional energies it is more a showing of how the creative "jigsaw " itself has been created so that its proper interpretation can be more fully realised. In my case I have been more interested in the healing potential of creation.
    Regards
    harry

4. mac

mac Active Member

Well I'm touched you should feel that way and I'm humbled my thoughts have such appeal for you. I feel I'm simply churning out the simple stuff I've been doing now for what seems a very long time.

It's perhaps not surprising given the information comes from spiritually-progressed sources and their teachings never waver. I use my own words and apply that guidance to everyday situations as best I can. I'm heartened to hear it sometimes works. :)

5. mac

mac Active Member

You could well be right, Harry, but my understanding is insufficient to deal with quantum sciences so I'm in no position to assess what they demonstrate. ;)

That's what I was taught but quantum equations weren't around in my school so I was never exposed to them.

When someone who already knows and understands the nature of survival, someone who knows and understands the principle of the many dimensions through which we will pass on our personal odysseys of spiritual discovery, AND is also is an expert on quantum science explains how quantum sciences show what we already know THEN I'll take note. Until then I'm happy to continue with what I know and am persuaded about. :)

I don't follow what you mean when you say the healing potential of creation..... :confused:

6. scommstech

scommstech Active Member

Basically it means that because the Divines' creative energies are an on going phenomena, they are needed for our day to day survival (just like oxygen) we can used then to repair damage to the body. (these energies are responsible for the conversion of conceptual stem cells to recognisable and functional tissue)
    This is one of the mysteries to me why the "other side " appear not to pass this information on to us.

7. mac

mac Active Member

I still don't understand what you mean. Why do you feel that some form of creative energy is necessary for our day-to-day survival? It's not a concept I'm aware of but even if what you say is accurate what point would there be in our knowing more about it if it's utilisation is not within our remit?

Or are you speaking about something commonly termed 'spiritual healing' where a practitioner is simply a channel for healing energy whose origin is outside of this physical dimension? A situation similar to the above where there's no great need to understand the principle because we don't have significant influence over it.

8. scommstech

scommstech Active Member

Even a simple grandfather clock has a support system to keep its coherence. Its called the pendulum and it stops the clocks coherence from going adrift.
    The timing or resonance relationship between "field" energy and particle energy would allow for synchronisation to occur. This would allow physical matter to be kept coherent as created.
    To me it is inconceivable that the creator would not have put into place a system to maintain and protect his creation.
    This "field" resonance can be called upon by "intention" thus allowing it to be within our remit. Consequently it is within our power to re train incoherent cells which then manifests themselves as a healing.

9. scommstech

scommstech Active Member

Effectively yes, however once the principles are known greater things can be accomplished than just healing.
    We actually do have influence as regards our potential. Sadly many do not try to understand the building blocks of creation and only rely on handed down guidance, which although it may seem adequate, does not allow for progress.
    If you look at what Jesus is credited with as regards "miracles". to the scientific mind they are not miracles but applications of energies, which we are all capable of doing, as Jesus himself confirmed..

10. mac

mac Active Member

But it's just your theory, your idea.....?? :confused:

11. mac

mac Active Member

an interesting notion
    But those who do understand it have achieved what?
    To some scientific minds there never were any such events, often called miracles. That apart the rest remains conjecture until proven....

12. scommstech

scommstech Active Member

I suppose it all depends on what one classes as achievement !
    Understanding Einstein's relativity theory in relation to creation could be called an achievement whereas others may not have the slightest interest.
    Helping to lose the fear of cancer may also be classed as an achievement.

Everything does remain conjecture until proven, and that is why there are people who are prepared to venture "outside the box" to get a better understanding of a subject. Without them we would still be living in the cave.

13. Zandalee

Zandalee Active Member

Omg...I feel like in live in a cave..mostly on a airplane. Lol. Interesting!