Healthypages

Removing a reiki attunement

Discussion in 'Reiki & Energy Healing' started by star99, Aug 25, 2011.

1. jnani

jnani Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't read this one before. This certainly tells me that it is kundalini and he is wading in deeper waters than what Reiki can handle

2. naturally

naturally New Member

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I don't even know if its possible to remove an attunement, is it? Has he received healing on himself to help clear any rising debris?

I would advise him to seek help for the depression though.

Thinking of you and sending love & light.

#22 naturally, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
  3. Psychic Oracle

Psychic Oracle New Member

Give him between 3-5 healings and see if that helps. I feel like her healing triggered memories for him in some way, that are painful. He needs to learn to detach from people when he is healing them, so he doesn't take on their pain. Lots of self-healing using emotional energy would be good for him and lots of meditation focusing on the tanden 3cm below the navel (as in Hatsu Rei Ho) which is grounding. Hope that helps. Best wishes. :)

4. pinkangel

pinkangel New Member

Well said Psychic Oracle :D
    I thought along the same lines yesterday when I re-read this post. He was doing great until he gave the healing to your daughter.

I'd definitely push the emotional healing too. ( I did mention it in post 8 earlier)

Thinking of you x

5. star99

star99 New Member

Hi all, just to update, my client arrived and we both felt that reversing the attunement was the proper thing to do, Paul thank you for clarifying this for me in your post, while my only wish was for him to be the priority here it was his right to have as he felt guided to.Prior to this we discussed more healing etc but in the end De-attuning was the right thing to do and I merely took out the symbols in the order of the initiation.He felt a little sad and disappointed with himself but he symptoms were improving within a few hours and he is in a much better place, he may have the initiation again at a later date who knows,Im glad I have learned something here and following your own intuition and putting your client first is the proper way to go.

6. Paul Crick

Paul Crick Healthypages Moderator
    Staff Member

Well done Star, I am sure that you will continue to help him and he will feel more secure with you now. :)

7. star99

star99 New Member

Thanks Paul, he has just informed that he has bought a one way ticket to China so I wish him the best, each day brings its own surprises :) and events

8. Paul Crick

Paul Crick Healthypages Moderator
    Staff Member

You sure know how to treat the boys. :D:rollaugh:

9. star99

star99 New Member

:D:D, I know, its a bit far allright to get away from me:D, Im a powerful woman.

10. jeannie

jeannie New Member

Glad you got sorted and hope everything settles well for the client.

I must say reading through some of the replies and this thing called kundalini has rather disturbed me a bit.

:eek:

11. cactuschris

cactuschris New Member

Sorry - just catching up with this.
    Once the song of attunement is sung it cannot be unsung, once heard and learned it cannot be unlearned. The symbols cannot be removed because all they provided was the harmony of healing.

To "If the person is so adamant to have the attunement 'removed' maybe you could just make something up" you reply "I could never do this, and JUST FOR TODAY 'HONESTY'", you knew the right answer and yet allowed those who advocate this kind of inventive deception to mislead you.

Is this really the way in which we choose to conduct reiki and more importantly allow us to be persuaded to follow what we already know is wrong and fallacious?

Self healing for the real issue was always what was needed, 'healing' by deception will not work, and the person within who utilises dubious methods already knows what is right and wrong knows the cost of this kind of action.
    love
    chris

12. star99

star99 New Member

Chris this thread is now closed., so no need for your catching up.

13. cactuschris

cactuschris New Member

That's ok - it seemed to still be open - I thought only moderators could close threads - perhaps the moderators will close it then seeing as you deem it closed..

chris

14. cactuschris

cactuschris New Member

Thanks for the 'likes' - I do think that there are many vulnerable people who are easily misled and in most cases it is morally unsupportable.

love
    chris

15. UrbanHippy

UrbanHippy New Member

I've seen some ads on the web over the years for removing attunements. Some have charged hundreds.

At first I thought it was just a scam, but I guess it just comes down to intention.

16. zakey

zakey New Member

Hi all,who can help me removing my attunement, yes i receive reiki attunement level one before one year and now I am in bad situation
    my contact email [Email removed by moderator]

17. Energylz

Energylz Moody-rator ©
    Staff Member

Hi Zakey,

If you have read this thread, you will see there are differences of opinion on whether a person can have an attunement removed. There is no such procedure taught as part of being a Reiki Master/Teacher, so any such procedure would be something the teacher has either made up or considers that "doing the attunement in reverse" will give the required results to the student, and that may work on a psychological level.

It's a bit like asking an art teacher who has taught you to paint, to un-teach you to paint again. Having an attunement simply brings your awareness in to line with the healing ability within yourself. Once you're aware of it though, you can't become unaware. The most you could do for yourself would be to just choose not to use the Reiki teachings and carry on with life without.

Perhaps consider what is the underlying reason(s) behind your "bad situation" and whether Reiki treatments for yourself (self healing) would actually help you to overcome those situations. Reiki does nothing without intention, so believing that Reiki may be the cause of the situation is just not true.

darrensurrey likes this.
  18. zakey

zakey New Member

Before 1 year I receive reiki attunements level one two times from the same master because I ask her to send it to me again, after that I feel energy inside me and after couple of months I lose my energy, Now my life energy is too low with following symptoms :
    1. Losing focus ability
    2. I cant sleep without medicine,
    3. something running inside me every seconds make me feel unconformable ( important)
    4. almost time feeling lie down on the bed
    5 sometimes I shake my leg a lot when sitting and before sleep

I go to the doctor but it's not useful
    I need your help

19. Energylz

Energylz Moody-rator ©
    Staff Member

When you say your Reiki Master sent you the attunements, did you not receive your attunements to Reiki in person? Were these "distance" attunements? Are you sure that this master is qualified. Whilst some people believe that reiki attunements can be done at a distance, it is often recommended that you receive attunements in person and have proper tution in what Reiki is and how to use it.

Whilst having an attunement to Reiki can often cause people to undergo changes in their lifestyle, some of which may seem at first to be detrimental, the Reiki master should have taught the importance of doing self-treatements with Reiki each day to assist yourself in observing those changes and using Reiki to help overcome them or to help guide you.

We are not medical professionals so can't offer diagnosis or prognosis for your symptoms, though looking at what you've described it would appear to be common traits associated with stress or anxiety. Reiki would not create these conditions, it would only assist you in dealing with them. The underlying cause of such symptoms is what you should look for in yourself with a view to seeing how you can then tackle those things and deal with the real cause of them.

I'm surprised your doctor was not helpful with such symptoms, as they are not uncommon for many people.

20. darrensurrey

darrensurrey Well-Known Member

I think that sounds like you have anxiety unrelated to the Reiki attunement.

On the original subject, given that the energy won't flow unless permited, perhaps the person with the attunement continues to believe they are attuned so they let the energy flow and if the OPer was to do a de-attunement ceremony then the client will think they've been de-attuned so will shut down the flow of energy? Worth a shot. :D