Healthypages

Raworth International Dorking - Closed down?? Help!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DawnieW, Feb 11, 2019.

1. DawnieW

DawnieW New Member

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can confirm if Raworth International have closed down? I completed my Master Massage Practioner training there and would like a copy of my certificates after mine were destroyed in a messy divorce. Any ideas how I could go about obtaining replacement certificates please?

Thank you,

Dawn

2. Energylz

Energylz Moody-rator ©
    Staff Member

I can't see anything when I search Companies House for them, not even a dissolved company by that name. Was it a registered company? Do you know the name of the person who ran the company? (if so you can search on them too)

3. DawnieW

DawnieW New Member

I assumed it was a registered company but it could just have been their Trading Name? They were very well known and many international students (especially from Japan) came to study there, so I can't understand how it's completely vanished off the grid?? The people I know that taught me all left after I did and started new positions and I don't know there they are now either! It's one big nightmare! X

4. Energylz

Energylz Moody-rator ©
    Staff Member

5. DawnieW

DawnieW New Member

Yes I tried that too and have rung the number and it gets cut off straight away! I just don't know what to do? I need a copy of my certificates and I can't afford the time (4 years) or money to re do them!!

6. Energylz

Energylz Moody-rator ©
    Staff Member

Well, unfortunately, if the company no longer exists you may be out of luck.

7. Jabba The Hut

Jabba The Hut Well-Known Member

I contacted a colleague who worked there (more than 10 years ago) and was told Raworth closed last year. There is unlikely to be any record of your qualifications held anywhere - which is why paperwork we all receive should be treated like golddust!