Healthypages

Propargile New Product - would welcome opinions

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by janet, Jun 25, 2011.

1. janet

janet New Member

HI

I received this information via email and you can buy it from people here in the UK.

It's a supplement for digestive and intestinal well-being that helps reduce bloating and contains micronised propolis, bee pollen and clay is a natural food supplement that facilitates digestion afer heavy meals.

I've not got the link for the product but seach for "Propargile" on the internet.

I would welcome anyone's comments on your thoughts and if the product sounds like it well help bloating and is it any different to probiotics? I was told by someone that at least it would do a good detox if nothing else.

I'd really appreciate any comments - and are there any side effects to be expected from the ingredients it contains - especially as I'm a hayfever sufferer.

2. Florianeval

Florianeval New Member

Hi Janet

I already used these Propargile capsules and was satisfied. My physician recommended it because I had an acido base disbalance that created bloating and inflammation. french clay and propolis seems to fight acid excess and digestive inflammation.
    Kind regards
    Flo

3. janet

janet New Member

Oh that's good to hear - tell me about them. Did they stop the bloating, did they give the flat tummy they promise, cure the constipation etc. did you get any side effects and if so what were they. Do you take them still or how long did you take them for.

Sorry for the questions you're the only person who has replied to this.
    But I thank you.