Healthypages

Ovulation and alternative medicine(herbal)

Discussion in 'Fertility' started by summerberry89, Apr 27, 2011.

1. summerberry89

summerberry89 New Member

:wave:Hello everyone ,i am new around here , i greet you all . Any body have experience using Vitex Agnus Castus.How effective it is? I am TTC but i am very difficult to conceive and i know that i dont ovulate sometimes,so i need something to boost my ovulation.Thanks
    summerberry89:047:

2. meadowsweet

meadowsweet Member

I've used Agnus Castus to help regulate my periods as they went a little off for a while. It seemed to help, but I had to take it for a long time to get prolonged relief.

Good luck

3. CarolineN

CarolineN New Member

Hi summerberry89 - welcome to HP!

May I suggest you look here and here for information. Zinc is vital to the formation of very many hormones and the majority of the population seem to be short of it - you'll probably need to be supplementing this - the right amount for you.

Nutrition plays a vital part in your health - in fact your body cannot function properly without the intake of a fully balanced range of nutrients from a diet of fresh unprocessed food. It is well worth seeing a registered nutritional therapist who will be able to help you to balance your hormone production with natural means (including diet, supplements, herbs and lifestyle choices). It is certainly the route I'd be following if I was in your position.

4. summerberry89

summerberry89 New Member

Hi Caroline ,thank you so much i will definately get on to Marilyn Glenville website and see what can be done .Thanks

5. summerberry89

summerberry89 New Member

Thank you ,i will just make appointment with a nutritionist and see how it goes .I heard it's good but takes about 3months for it to work .Thanks