Healthypages

Opposites Attract and the Law Of Attraction

Discussion in 'Law of Attraction' started by amy green, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Paul Crick

Paul Crick Healthypages Moderator
    Staff Member

The principle of operation is very simple, we are all working to experience, we are working to create experience within our own life experience whilst at the same time being open to help other people to fulfil their own underlying desires to experience, obviously other people are working to create experience within their own life experience whist being open to help us fulfil our underlying desires to experience.

It is not really a principle of attraction, it is more a principle of experience which all starts within our aspects of consciousness and then manifests within our physicality to be experienced, this is why I say that everything begins and end with a thought.

There was an experiment done a few years ago, when a couple of hundred people where invited to attend an experiment, they all went to a big hall, they where instructed not to communicate with anyone else in the hall, once assembled, the instructions where quite simple, please walk around the room in a random manner, when you see someone you think you identify with follow them.

When everyone had formed themselves into separate groups, each group was asked to identify what had brought them together, the results was that every group had a singular connection, be it a fear or a type of life experience in common, so everyone who perceived themselves to be a victim went into one group and everyone who had low self esteem went into another group etc, they all identified other people with a similar life experience to themselves without any physical verbal communication, they actually used the oneness they all inhabit within the oneness of consciousness to identify each other.

This oneness is not just human beings, it incorporates all living things that have consciousness, consciousness is the driving force of our life experience, to fulfil a life experience that is in alignment with our underlying thought patterns and beliefs anything with consciousness that is open to help can help us experience whatever our underlying thought patterns and beliefs are focused upon, once we understand how consciousness works, we understand that there is no such thing as a coincidence. :)

2. amy green

amy green Well-Known Member

In this experiment, it would be interesting to note the "type of life experience that they had in common" i.e. was it unusual or not? I ask because such experiences as having low self esteem (and, to some extent, perceiving self as a victim) are very common so the laws of probabilities come into play. It also reminded me of horoscopes, i.e. that there is usually something there that can be related to....a question of what we choose to highlight maybe rather than what is the dominant factor?

That said, I do believe we are drawn to people (future friends) for reasons other than looks and personality, i.e. that they may be either on similar paths and/or there is the possibility for support/growth at that time in our lives.

3. scommstech

scommstech Active Member

It may be possible that the attraction was not to each other but to something else.
    Consider 10 balls. Half of one density and half of another. If the balls are placed on a solid base they will all be at the same level.
    If the balls are dropped into a liquid (water) 5 will float at one level and 5 will float at a different level. It is the relationship to the water that decided what level they float at not the relationship to each other.
    Maybe our relationships are to a standard (divine) and not to each other.

4. Paul Crick

Staff Member

Hi Amy, from what I remember it was specific to the point that if people who had or where currently suffering from abuse, then the ones with sexual abuse got together into one group, the ones with physical abuse formed another group and the ones with mental abuse formed a different group etc, it appear to me to be the experience which they connected with respective of what the person looked like, sex or age etc. :)

5. Paul Crick

Staff Member

Hi Scommstech
    These people did not have any relationships to each other, they where complete strange who had never seen each other before, if it was our oneness that they connected with, they would have formed one group, the fact that they could identify with each others life experiences shows how much emphasis people place upon their life judgements rather than their oneness with each other. :)

6. scommstech

scommstech Active Member

Absolutely