Healthypages

Moon cup ?

Discussion in 'Womens Health' started by katherineiv, May 1, 2013.

1. katherineiv

katherineiv Member

Hi not been on here a while.....

Just wanted to ask.... I'm of of holiday this summer to Cyprus and I'm due on around this time. I've only just seen this moon cup thing but I must say it looks quite big lol :eek: I'm going to be by the pool nearly all the time as will be very hot.

Do any of you use them ?

2. Jabba The Hut

Jabba The Hut Well-Known Member

3. snowbears

snowbears New Member

Mooncups

Hi
    I no longer need to use one, but when I did I found using it at night was good. I didnt use it for work because it can be tricky/ a little messy to remove and replace. I personally wouldnt use it at the pool unless you have only a small bleed.
    However, on the whole i think they are great, they come in 3 different sizes and once mastered they can be easy to insert. Hope this helps a little.

Snowbearsxx

4. Kayinda

Kayinda New Member

The mooncup is amazing! I too thought it was a bit big, but once it's in you can hardly feel it. I think nearly every woman should have one - it's good for the environment, saves money, better for your body... I could rave on and on.

Oh, and in the beginning I did find it a bit tricky to insert it properly so there were no leaks, so I recommend a panty liner until you get the hang of it. Now though, no problems at all. I barely notice I'm on my period, the pain is less too!

5. The Abdominal Therapist

Love using the moon cup! If you can get your head around it, your uterus will thank you for it :)

2 people like this.