Healthypages

issue to get pregnant

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Baby' started by lexi15, Dec 10, 2017.

1. lexi15

lexi15 New Member

Hello ladies! It is good to see you people helping each other. I am a very shy person. I am very depressed from the last few months. A friend of mine visited at my home in the recent days. She told me about this forum. I thought to give it a try. My friends and family do not understand my feelings. They all are busy in their lives. I hope you people will understand my feelings. Because you all are also somewhat in the same situation. My husband is also not loving anymore. Please help me, ladies. I am a totally fertile woman. Still having an issue to get pregnant. It is my heart disease. What is the possible solution for me? I do not want to lose my husband. My family is also not behaving well with me. I am very upset. Need your love and support.

2. Marielaure

Marielaure New Member

Hello, Have you talked this out with your husband? I mean, why has he stopped being intimate with you? What could possibly be the cause of his averting attitude? May be you can approach the topic directly by asserting that you want kids. And there on see how he responds. It might be so that he's not interested in producing children. In which case, you need to look at alternatives if it's your heart's desire to get pregnant. Love xx