Healthypages

HypnoBirthing

Discussion in 'HypnoBirthing' started by Beverley Gazy, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Beverley Gazy

Beverley Gazy New Member

I am a Mongan method HypnoBirthing Practitioner, anyone here want to talk about it?

2. Tashanie

Tashanie Well-Known Member

I am trained in hypnotherapy for use in childbirth but have so far not been able to attract any clients.

3. Jabba The Hut

Jabba The Hut Well-Known Member

You should advertise Tash! I had hypnotherapy for childbirth in 1989 for No2 daughter. The experience of the birth was so different from the 'normal' birth of No1 daughter - the actual labour was long (about 32 hours start to finish) but the actual 'effort' part was relatively easy - although I did appreciate the fact that the therapist told me there was little she could do about the bit where I was expected to expel a watermelon from my hoohah (she was australian and a good laugh!). All the women I know who have had hypnobirth experience were so glad they tried it.

Plus, the babies tend to be quite 'chilled' - mine certainly was - all smiley, no crying - and she's been like that since!

4. Tashanie

Tashanie Well-Known Member

I have tried.......I thought when Kate had hypnobirthing when she had George it would sperk some interest. I even had a pitch at a local Kiddicare..........not the smallerst nibble!!!!