Healthypages

Generating more activity to this forum

Discussion in 'Comments & Suggestions' started by amy green, Oct 9, 2017.

1. amy green

amy green Well-Known Member

I find it sad that this alternative health forum has really dwindled in activity as time goes by. I recall when it was much more interactive.

I am wondering if there might be ways to generate interest e.g. new members? I suppose noticeboards at health salons/clinics might be an option, yes? I don't claim to have ideas but have started this thread as a way to maybe kickstart/catalyse things i.e. members here coming up with ways/directions, in the hope that it will once more become an active forum.

For instance, I have Health Zone near me (in Wimbledon). If it's free to use their noticeboard (since it promotes the therapists' services) then I would be happy to advertise there if the organisers here can suggest suitable wording.

#1 amy green, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    darrensurrey likes this.
  2. Jabba The Hut

Jabba The Hut Well-Known Member

I've been dipping in and out for the past few years, and lately have been busy on other social media. I have found recently that most of the posts on HP are of no interest to me, so I have skimmed through them and moved on.

Cascara likes this.
  3. darrensurrey

darrensurrey Well-Known Member

Might be worthwhile speaking to event organisers about putting leaflets on entrance tables.

Facebook ads is another one.

I guess it depends on how much HP's owners want to pay.

amy green likes this.
  4. amy green

amy green Well-Known Member

Yes same here, regarding new posts being of no interest to me. If we had more input though/more activity then this might not be the case.