Healthypages

Fungal skin infection - HELP

Discussion in 'Skin, Hair & Nails' started by Gemini_Girl, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Gemini_Girl

Gemini_Girl New Member

My husband has a skin infection which he was taking tablets prescribed by the hospital where they diagnosed it. He took them for quite a few months, but they didn't seem to have any effect. Long term use of them can cause other problems, (but I can't remember what, possibly liver damage) It is affecting his back, has spread and almost covers his back now and gets very itchy at times. He also has a patch near his groin which is also spreading. He uses clotrimazole cream to try and control the itching, sometimes it helps. I should add he has also been diagnosed diabetic recently and takes omeprazole as he now also gets bad acid.
    I am thinking that this needs to be tackled from the inside, but need advice on how and what to use.

2. thenaturalway

thenaturalway New Member

Hi i would suggest you try tea tree oil or a reflexology or reiki treatment x

3. SylviaBcn

SylviaBcn New Member

Hi Gemini_Girl,

I think first thing to do is a anti fungal diet. This site is great to get more information about it: http://www.knowthecause.com/

I suggest cleaning up your husband´s diet and using a magentic pulsor, that will help a lot. It helped me...

Hope you´re husband will be better soon

Regards, Sylvia ;)

4. kaif

kaif New Member

Hi
    If he's got a fungal infection and diabetes as well, then a sugar connection to this problem is obvious - an anti-candida diet where most of the sugars are removed for a short time period would be a good way to start tackling this internally.
    Externally tea tree oil should help.

Kaif

5. HEALTHYBRIAN

HEALTHYBRIAN New Member

Fungal

Hello

What is a MAGNETIC PUlsor??

6. Energylz

Energylz Moody-rator ©
    Staff Member