Healthypages

Fibroids and Ovarian Cyst

Discussion in 'Womens Health' started by Hallos, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Hallos

Hallos New Member

Hello All,
    I am just waiting for a scan on Monday to confirm whats going on but the doctor think I may have fibroids or a cyst. Ive done a quick search and will consult my books at the weekend but wanted to hear from anyone whos suffered frm these and managed to heal them etc.

Many thanks

#1 Hallos, Nov 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2015
  2. The Abdominal Therapist

Hi there, I have treated myself and many others suffering from common female health issues such as fibroids, cysts, painful periods, infertilty and endometriosis. If you would like to find out more, you can search under my name. Kindest wishes Danielle Rickwood:)

3. Treetop

Treetop New Member

I'm sure the poster has solved her problem but for anyone else with the same problem --My fibroid was the size of a grapefruit and people kept asking if I was pregnant. Had a hysterectomy (uterus only, not ovaries). Blessed relief with bonus of no more periods and painfree sex.

4. Energylz

Energylz Moody-rator ©
    Staff Member

Hi Treetop, glad you got yourself sorted. Sounds like it was painful.

5. Marielaure

Marielaure New Member

Oh dear. The Fibroids/Cyst are such a big issue with women. And the research falls short as to how many women suffer through it worldwide. My mother had it. Worse she eventually had to undergo HYSTERECTOMY (yes, the dreadful term/procedure) to heal herself (because you asked for it). I don't call it any healing when you still suffer in other ways. I would never wish it upon any woman. Not even my enemy. The Fibroids/Cyst or Hysterectomy. It robs you of your womanly identity. It's okay if you're old and don't want to bear children. But when you're woman who is TTC. It makes things worse. Psychologically more than physiologically. You're not sure whether treat yourself of the cysts or conceive despite the disease (in a way, it is). Long story short, my mother couldn't have more children. She stopped having periods. Just some benefits of Hysterectomy (if you see it as any good). So, what is your story? How did you get rid yourself of fibroids/cyst? Did you encounter any particular difficulty during the phase? I hope your're in better situation now. I really do. Love xx