Healthypages

Efalex

Discussion in 'Natural Remedies' started by lightwinds, Nov 11, 2003.

1. lightwinds

lightwinds Active Member

Hi I was told about Efalex when I was talking about my son Josh in a heath shop, because it has help many children with brain and eye function at school, it has show a great inprovement in children, who have found there attention span not to good. Anyone tryed it or know of it.
    The shop lady was surprise I new nothing about it.
    love and blessings
    lightwinds xxx

2. missxxhap

missxxhap New Member

RE: Efalex

Hi lightwinds
    i would be very interested to know if you find out anything about this as my daughter has no attention span at all and it is affecting her school work now also if i find anyhting ill let you know too

3. missxxhap

missxxhap New Member

Hi
    I had a bit of a look for info about efalex and found this thought you might be interested
    The link is below

[DLMURL]http://www.healing-arts.org/dbasics/wwwboard/board/messages/267.html[/DLMURL]

Also the boot website has some info on it too and at the moment have both the liquid and capsule form on special offers

Hope you are interested in it

Lisa xxxxxx

4. lightwinds

lightwinds Active Member

Hello Missxxhap, thanks i have a read the posting on Efalex and i think its ok, my son has had it for two days now , will keep you posted. Have you been told whats the matter with your daughter if you dont mind me asking.
    love and blessings
    lightwinds xxx

5. missxxhap

missxxhap New Member

nothing medical she just seems to have too much energy and no concentration although she is by no means 'slow'(for want of a better word), she just seems to live in a little world of her own most of the time.
    i know this is partly to do with her age but it would be nice if i could do something to help her settle down and concetrate a bit more. but i suppose thats kids for you lol

6. missxxhap

missxxhap New Member

I would be grateful if you could let me know if it does make any difference though, as from what i have read it does seem quite impressive.

thanks
    Lisa

7. lightwinds

lightwinds Active Member

Hi missxxhap, yes will keep you informed
    Joshua might have ADD so the hosptal thinks, but Ive got to do some more interaction with his school and we see how he gose, just keep going back to hosptal at the school request.
    love and blessings
    lightwinds xxx

8. Sharon

Sharon Banned

Hi Missxxhapp and everyone else

I know your all asking about Efalex, unfortunatley I don't know much about theproduct but I do know of a flower remedy that caters for your needs

Chestnut: When mistakes are repeated over and over again and you do not learn

OR

Clematis: If you are day dreaming and escaping from reality. Which Is what I KNOW I did in class.

Dosage:
    If you suffer from acute problems, come on all of a sudden, then use 3 drops of your choosen remedy/remedies ( you can take a few differnt remidies at a time) to half a glass of water and take sips at LEAST four times a day. Take untill feelings pass.

If your problems/feelings have existed for quite some time add 3 drops of each appropriate remedy to a dropper 30ml bottle. Fill bottle with mineral water, add drops, shake well. Take 5 drops at LEAST 4 times a day for several weeks.

I only got involved here as I have used Flower Remedys for myself for things and they seem to have worked for me.
    Love Sharon

9. lightwinds

lightwinds Active Member

Thank you sharon for your info, I have got some flower essence by Jan de Vries my son has taken bowel essence for letting go and it worked wery well, and I always have Emergency Essence at hand. I think the flower essence are very good, who is your flower essence by and love to here any advise you have on flower remerdys.
    love and blessings
    lightwinds xxx

10. Sharon

Sharon Banned

Hi LightWinds

I use Bach remedys. I love them. I NEARLY signed up to do a course on becoming a Flower Remedy therapist but went for Aromatherapy instead. Only because I like using my hands and massage gives me an excuse to touch and move my hands. I will in time take the Bach course though, so I can combine the two. If you want any info on any Flower Remedys just let me know. i have lots, and lots of info on them

Much Love
    Sharon

11. lightwinds

lightwinds Active Member

Thanks sharon will do.
    love and blessings
    lightwinds xxx

12. missxxhap

missxxhap New Member

Sharon

Hi
    I have tried the bach remidies on my children infact one of them was a case study for someone i knew doing the practioners course with the bach centre. Unfortunately i did not see any improvement with them.The remedies she included were clematis,white chestnut, impatiens, chichory and walnut, as they were also suffering from pretty bad nightmares (and still are).
    I did take them to a homeopath and the remedy she gave worked quite well, but only for the nightmares, but at £30 per time (and i only had 3 pills at that visit) I cannot afford to keep going back.

13. Sharon

Sharon Banned

Hi missxxhap

£30 a go. This is what agravates me about things. You can get well...But only if you can afford it. Makes me cross. Don't get me wrong I know people have to make a living, Doctors don't work for free, but everything just seems to be so expensive!!! Got that off my chest..lol

Did she tell you which pills she gave you?? Can you not buy them yourself from the shop??

That's a shame that Bach didn't work for your son. you must have been gutted? Not everything works for everyone I know that, but still seems such a shame.

When you say it didn't work...How long was he on the Bach? Did he seem to get worse. What did he take them for, apart from the nightmares.

I have a wonderful book on nightmares and all sleep issues for babies children

As we speak I have NO clues as to where it is in the house but promise I will dig it out and come back with the title later today or tomorrow

For Nightmares: bach wise
    Rose Rock for ACUTE and extreme fear, such as when you wake from a nightmare

Aspen if they then feel all panicy afterwards and have trouble getting back to sleep

Star of Bethlehem if you feel some shocking life event has brought on the nightmares

Aspen if it is anxiety causing the nightmares, like school, meeting new friends that kind of thing.

Mimulus for if the nightmares are REALLY scary and they fear going to sleep in case they have a nightmare

Pine if the nightmares are from stored up guilt. Like maybe they are being naughty in the day and secretly they feel bad about it, which can cause guilt

Just some more types to try just if you where tempted to try again
    Love Sharon

14. missxxhap

missxxhap New Member

Thanks Sharon

I think i may well have another go i have quite a few of the remedies at home so it has got to be worth a try.
    He was being treated for poor concentration- he seems to almost be i another world sometimes, and the nightmares.
    I did know the name of the remedy the homeopath gave me and got some from Helios Pharmacy, but unfortunately it stopped working and although i have a few books on homeopathy as there are such a HUGE range of remedies i have had no luck in finding another one that does work. The main problem with this is that there are lots and lots of remedies with seem to cover the same symptoms, so after trying a few i eventually give up.

He seems to be dreaming about thing that have happened in the day (like fighting with his sister) or just about normal things like monsters, dragons, dogs (which he has a huge fear of) or witches, but it always wakes him up, though i can usually get him to go back to sleep quite quickly.

Thanks for the advice though
    I'll let you know if i have any luck

Lisa xxxxxx

15. lightwinds

lightwinds Active Member

Just update Joshua has been working and injoying school, he has not been wanting to go to school because he found his work hard, and for the first time he said to his dad, I can spell your name( ddddd aaaaaa ddddd) in his way and the same for( mmmm uuuuu mmmm) when ever Joshua achieve something in are house it party time[sm=dance.gif] no matter how small.
    Efalex is £6.99 in my health shop for a bottle 150ml lemon and lime flavoured no Artificial Preservatives or colour or flavours.
    love and blessings
    lightwinds xxxx

16. missxxhap

missxxhap New Member

To LIGHTWINDS
    Thanks for letting us know
    I think i will definately give it ago now let you know how we get on

Lisa

17. Sharon

Sharon Banned

To Lightwinds

That is fantastic news. So pleased for him, andalso for you as a mum, it but be one less thing to worry over. And lets face it with kids there are many things to worry about...lol..Bless em

Love
    Sharon

18. lightwinds

lightwinds Active Member

Missxxhap, its worth having a try.
    sharon yes kids are a worry but i keep going and thing are looking up.
    will see how we go on this efalex.
    love and blessings
    lightwinds xxx