Healthypages

Beauty Guild Accredited Courses

Discussion in 'General Therapies' started by rackyp83, Jul 11, 2012.

1. vikki15uk

vikki15uk New Member

Child's cold!!! Who the hell do you think you are!!! Now your a doctor as well as a tutor for Gateway, go away you stupid woman or should I say Doctor!!

2. JoJo2504

JoJo2504 New Member

3. JoJo2504

JoJo2504 New Member

My final thought is, I'm sure Gateway have offered refunds and transfers to those deserving and who ask without bullying tactics which a lot of people resort to when they don't get their own way as those type of people end up on forums spreading their negativity. If they were such a terrible company they would not win awards voted by students year after year and wouldn't have loyal students like me fighting their corner! We know how wonderful they are and how hard they work so people being negative won't bring them down. They wouldn't have lasted nearly 20 years if they were so terrible! They work in the same way as other schools with their terms and conditions so clearly you didn't bother to read their information on this when you booked!

2 people like this.
  4. Energylz

Energylz Moody-rator ©
    Staff Member

*** Moderator Note

Both of you stop right there. Any further remarks about each other and I'll remove all the inappropriate posts.

Vikki was perfectly entitled to share her experience and that should not be taken as an attack on the company, nor should it warrant name calling from either of you.

If someone has had a bad experience with a company then they have every right to share that experience, just as people can also share their positive experiences. Personal attacks posted on this community will NOT be tolerated.

2 people like this.
  5. vikki15uk

vikki15uk New Member

Just a small update on my issue with Gateway Network, Sue Bailey (director of Gateway Network) emailed me today to state she had been contacted by a certain member on here who screen captured MY side of the conversation and sent it to her. It seems that Sue Bailey does not like honest reviews of her company on any forum.
    I said that if she was willing to look again at the situation as a goodwill gesture then I would obviously be prepared to modify my post to show that the company do have a heart to have that shot down in flames and threatened with her lawyer! Funny how some people construe a written conversation when they think it favours there side. The long and short of it, and my last peace on this company is beware of there terms and conditions where it states ((Once you have made your booking through Gateway Workshops ™ (who acts as a booking agent and handles the course admin questions for all tutors) your details are then forwarded onto the tutor. Gateway Workshops ™ as the booking agent have then completed their service to you for this course, the tutor then takes full responsibility with regard to your future contact and full course content and administration, once you have booked and paid your deposit payment. Once booked if you have any questions about the course you have booked please make sure you contact the tutor rather than Gateway Workshops ™. Gateway provides a booking service only and it is not their job to take responsibility for the student once the deposit has been processed, it is that of the tutors.)) This is absolute nonsense as they are under the control of Sue Bailey. Also note in faq:
    Do you offer ILA Scottish funding for your courses or a private 24 hour loan?
    No sorry we do not as they were not taking on any new training centres when we approached them
    This company have supposedly been in business for nearly 20 years! I wonder why they are NOT ILA funded. People be advised and shop around, go to ILA website and search there courses. Forewarned is forearmed so to speak.