Healthypages

any therapists in kent ?

Discussion in 'Kent' started by atlanticpearl, Jun 14, 2011.

1. atlanticpearl

atlanticpearl New Member

I have a problem with my right foot, possible plantar fascia, I don't want to go down the route of steoid injections...I was recommended myofascial release or reflexology (any one with a relfex qualification have you treated anyone with plantar fascia). At the moment I have it bangaged up (day time) as advised and are also doing the exercise where you put a ball under your foot and roll it, had it now for a couple of weeks and doesn't seem to be getting any better....

is that anyone that is mobile that covers Rochester (I am 5 miles outside of there) that can help/advise, if so can you please send me a PM thanks

2. Ged

Ged Member

Wish I could help, but its a bit far and I try not to do mobile....hopefully you will get it sorted soon x

3. atlanticpearl

atlanticpearl New Member

Hi Ged

thanks for the reply.

4. derekgruender

derekgruender New Member

Hi Jane - I think you will be not a million miles away from me sometime soon, so if you have time whilst you are here, i would be very happy to see if I can help.

I'm not trained specifically either in myofascial release or reflexology, but have helped a couple of people with what sounds like similar problems.

Anyway, my room is in a gym in Colchester and if you do get time to call in, it will be my gift to you at no charge.

5. atlanticpearl

atlanticpearl New Member

Hi Derek

That is very kind of you, I will PM you.

Jane

6. Spot

Spot New Member

Sports Massage Therapist in Maidstone!

Hi,
    I saw your posting - I'm a sports massage therapist working out of Southcote Chiropractic clinic in Maidstone - I can also do mobile appts. If it is plantar fascitis then sports massage will definitely help. If you still need help with it, drop me a PM
    Cheers, Rachel