Indulging in the odd beauty treatment can improve your well-being hugely. Everyone needs a little indulgence from time to time, especially when it improves your looks and therefore confidence. Beauty therapies differ hugely in price, however, so if funds are low but you still want an indulgent pick-me-up, choose from one of these budget-friendly treatments.
Pedicures tend to be cheaper than manicures, and also tend to last longer. In fact, a really good gel polish on the toes could potentially last all summer. Some pedicures involve a short foot massage too, which is known to boost circulation and improve feelings of happiness and well-being.
Eyebrow shaping can involve being waxed or threaded. Threading tends to be a lower-cost option and many therapists can do this in the comfort of your own home or their own home salon (which saves even more money in comparison to visiting a salon). Having your eyebrows threaded or waxed ahead of a holiday is the perfect low-cost way to feel refreshed ahead of your trip. Eyebrows are said to frame the whole face, so a good shaping is the easiest budget-friendly way to achieve the perfect look.
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting
Another great pre-holiday option that saves you money in mascara or eyebrow pencils, as well as time and fuss on your trip, is tinting your lashes or brows. Wake up with decorated lashes and ready-to-go brows every day with either of these low-cost, fast beauty therapy fixes.
Polish and file
If you can’t afford a luxury paraffin manicure but still want your nails to have a little touch-up, plump for a simple file and polish, which usually costs around an hour’s pay. Choose a bright sunny colour and ask for a gel polish that will last longer and therefore cost less in the long run.
Beauty therapy doesn’t have to be costly and your friendly beauty therapist will always understand if you can’t currently afford the whole hog. Go for a couple of well-chosen options ahead of your trip, such as a pedicure and eyebrow tint, so you still feel indulged and pampered but haven’t spent too much of your spending money.
- Have you heard of theta healing? - July 6, 2017
- Essential oils and emotional health - July 6, 2017
- Iridology: a window into your health - June 27, 2017
- Budget-friendly beauty treatments for a quick holiday pick-me-up - June 14, 2017
- Reflexology to help your child sleep.. - June 14, 2017
- Why seeing a nutritionist could improve more than just your diet - May 17, 2017
- Tackle insomnia with floatation therapy - May 17, 2017
- Have you heard of theta healing? - May 17, 2017
- Advantages of undergoing laser therapy for hair removal - April 20, 2017
- 3 things you can gain from visiting a clairvoyant - April 19, 2017
Counselling in Schools - Setting Up...
Schools often have little money to pay for such services. I have been asked by schools about prices for my services and so far no takers even at...
RAMIPRIL - ACE INHIBITORS
Ramipril is really good at lowering blood pressure and reducing the risk of heart attacks but it caused me some terrible side effects for the past...