For many people with very blonde or thin eyebrows, it can look as though you are a victim of over plucking, or even look as though you have forgotten to draw your eyebrows on that morning. As such, eyebrows can affect your confidence just as much as your make up routine or your hair. However, there is an easy and long-lasting solution to getting perfect eyebrows – eyebrow tinting.
What is eyebrow tinting?
Essentially, eyebrow tinting is the process of dying your eyebrow hairs. There is no painful hair removal involved, although the process can be combined with eyebrow shaping processes. The dying process is just the same as if you were dying the hair on your head. A professional will apply dye to your eyebrows carefully, let it sit for approximately 10 minutes, and then wash it off, ensuring that you have complete and even coverage. As such, it gives your eyebrows a fuller, thicker look, while also evening out the colour and giving them a natural, healthy glow.
How long does it last?
While it depends on your own hair type, and the dye used, eyebrow tinting tends to last between three to five weeks. If you have thinner, or naturally more oily hair then you will be towards the shorter end of the spectrum, and coarser hair will hold the dye for a longer period of time.
How to make it last longer?
One of the best ways to enhance your eyebrow tinting is to avoid using makeup remover on the area. While it may seem natural in your daily makeup routine to use a remover all over your face, it can have an effect on the dye, making it looser and come off more easily. If you have to use makeup remover on the area, then try and use products for sensitive skin that is alcohol-free.
Having your eyebrows tinted professionally can help you to regain your natural confidence; while the process itself is only on a very small area of your face, it is amazing how such a small change can naturally redefine your whole eyes, putting a smile back on your face. To get your eyebrows tinted professionally then please take a look at our professional service in the HealthyPages directory .
- 3 myths about using a personal trainer exposed - June 3, 2019
- How holistic therapy can help with chronic pain - June 3, 2019
- A nutritionist can help you gain weight the right way - May 14, 2019
- What are Australian Bush Flower Remedies and how can they help me? - May 13, 2019
- Cranial osteopathy in the treatment of anxiety and depression - April 11, 2019
- Three reasons to turn to a mobile massage service - March 26, 2019
- Meditation – a few of the benefits - March 26, 2019
- 3 Benefits of Yoga - March 4, 2019
- 5 Top Benefits of Baby Massage - March 4, 2019
- 3 Alternative Treatments for Anxiety - March 4, 2019