Reiki level i with karen rawlins
As a Reiki Master Teacher Karen is able to teach and attune Levels 1, 2, Reiki Master and Reiki Master Teacher.
Karen feel it is important that she teaches Reiki Healing in as pure a form as possible, passing on the traditional knowledge and keeping the continuity that has a direct link back to Dr Mikao Usui.
With her background in training, she knows how important it is to support people along any type of personal learning journey and for people to feel safe and comfortable during a course - which can, quite simply, change lives.
Reiki 1st Degree Workshop
This is a two day course in the form of a workshop. It will cover the following points:
- History & origins of Reiki
- What Reiki is and how it works
- Underlying principles and ethics of Reiki
- Breathing and meditation techniques.
- The traditional Reiki hand positions so you can give yourself treatments and enhance your self-healing ability.
- How to give a Reiki treatment so you can provide assistance to friends and family.
During the course you will receive the Reiki 1 attunement which will qualify you as a Reiki 1 healer, following which and after a time of adjustment, you might wish to progress to Reiki 2 (the minimum level for professional healing). You will also receive a manual and Reiki 1 Certificate.
This is an empowering and enjoyable workshop that will give you a wonderful technique to help you in your daily life for the rest of your life.