Dr Natura

Discussion in 'Colonic Hydrotherapy' started by activehealing, Apr 22, 2006.

1. ramadani

ramadani
    Expand Collapse

RE: Dr Natura

ok guys - quick update and its a doozy...

wow - when i say i had a plug - i knew it.....apparently the fiber WAS too much - still pooing that out....

first time i went poo this morning - i was crampy - painful, and had to push hard for just a little bit - not much came out (one of those 'things') and that was it

second time i went, it was like something exploded inside (i felt this yesterday and followed by immediatly coming home due to my enlarged stomache size) and when i sat - just sat on the toilet - i felt my bowels were dropping out of me - disgusting as it sounds, i had what is known as a 'mother natura'.....this this thing was just huge....and i dont see how it came out of me, i think the water made it grow or something.....it was a HUGE plug, thats for sure! to try to describe it - it was like taking your fist and putting it into plaster, letting it dry - then continuing until its twice the normal size and you cant tell its a fist anymore.....scary poo... seriously...

third time i went i was scared to go, but i litterally had just gotten back to the office and i had the 'urge' to go...again....this time it was heavy and i sounded like a perculator....but just fiber goo....

i wonder if all day is going to be like this...drinking my tea (which the soy tastes really good by the way) and trying to relax a bit...not much else is going on

well - thats it for me for now! enjoy your day - i hope mine just keeps getting better!

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. mad1663

mad1663
    Expand Collapse

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Ramadani for the welcome and the advice. I'm on day eight, and bleck, do things change fast with this stuff. I definitely agree that the amount of the powder and the time you steep the tea make a HUGE difference. I steeped the tea last night for 10 mins before I drank it at 8:30. Now, prior tolast nightI had been steeping it for 2-4 mins and I had light constant cramping all day long, and regular morning bms. After drinking the tea from last nights 10mins, I woke up at 5:15am thinking that I had appendicitis, then off to the bathroom I ran. I was OK for about 45mins, then, there it went again. I have to say stuff moved really well and smoothly, but I can do without the awful cramps, so I'll back off the steep time on the tea for a while, if that's what caused it.

I just exploded in bloat today as well.I went to put on my stretch jeans this morning, and my whole lower abdomen is swollen. I look like I am a couple of months pregnant. Any suggestions? Do I need to cut back on the powder? Also the rumblings and gas have increased significantly. I want to reap the full benefits of this stuff, but damn, this isn't fun. And just out of curiosity, I don't remember reading about horrific smells in the threads....is this normal?

On the positive side, I did have a bm (and it was a little natura)last evening. Never did that before unless I had a stomach flu. Thanks a bunch in advance guys...you're the only ones helping me through this (pardon the pun) crap.

3. mad1663

mad1663
    Expand Collapse

Hi Time,

Thanks for the welcome. I sped through the posts and didn't see it, so I apologize. Thanks for the run down on the cramps, and I'm glad to know it's not unusual.

:)

4. ramadani

ramadani
    Expand Collapse

HI ALL!!!! needless to say even though i paused my program for a few days - i am still going regularly, and its a great feeling to go alot...

and however disgusting this sounds - i am SO happy to see last nights dinner in the toilet! my stomache has gone back down, and i only feel slightly bloated, which i am chalking as fiber considering i am still pooing fiber as well!

I am paused on day 22, but yesterday - i know i wrote in here about my 'mother natura' - and ok, Mad, little secret - they stick like H377!!!! yes, they stink very very badly, and the farts smell pretty bad too.... if you are experiencing bad breath that is just toxins coming out...

it also depends on what you eat - i have a high intake of olive oil and garlic - and wonder why noone likes to sit next to me on the bus (lol).

oh - and this is for all - if you ever feel a cold coming on, or you feel like your going to be sick with a cold/flu - and your like me and dont like to consume a lot of citrus - red peppers (the ones that are as mild as greenbell peppers) are the BEST! i have eaten them throughout the year, not taken a flu shot, and the closest i got to getting sick (other than the bloating) was a sore throat - and menthol cured that.

ok - well - other than that, will read throughout the day and try to respond if i can....hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

5. Christylle

Christylle
    Expand Collapse

Hi All,

I'm still on the program everything is still running pretty normal. Nothing really out of the norm. haven't seen any more rubberish stool and I still never saw any worms, but my bowels have been much better. I think I will need to continue this fiber because the few days during the holidays that I didn't take it at all I didn't go at all. So after I finish this I am afraid I may still need a daily fiber mix.

Ramandini, I am glad you are feeling much better sounds liek you had a hard time the past few days. I am sure you feel much better now.

6. REgal

REgal
    Expand Collapse

Hi Christylle~ Looks like we're sort of steady in schedule. I'm on my last few days of the first month package, and nothing unusual has happened. I still have bloating which is strange, and I broke out! They said after the first few days to stop taking the tea and the paranil in the morning - do I have to? Shoot...

Time - any advice? Did you quit the tea and paranil after the first month? I'm afraid I won't go! We'll miss you since you are done! I hope you come back often to give us advice...

Ramadani - I hear you about the gas - mine is comparable to a skunk! Thank god I'm not dating right now!

Mad - I have the bloating too. The help from the site suggested I drink an 8oz glass of water immediately after taking the fiber - that hasn't really helped me much ;T

Welcome Niki!

7. Niki

Niki
    Expand Collapse

Hi Regal, thanks for the welcome....maybe I can answer some of your questions. After your first 30 days you need to take a 5 day break from the tea and paranill capsuals to give your body a break and sort of shock the parasites. Continue with the fiber with 1 scoop in the morning, but you definately have to drink 8 oz of water immediately after drinking your fiber mixture....The additional water helps the fiber form into a spongy substance to absorb the matter in your colon. If you dont drink the water, the fiber becomes hard and very well could cause more bloating. If you drink more than 8 oz of water after your fiber, the fiber becomes too liquidy and wont be as effective in your colon... so qucikly drink 8 oz of water after drinking your fiber mix.

Hope that helps!

8. ramadani

ramadani
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone! Back on day 24... i had to pause over the weekend - just to make sure everything was back out of my system, and needless to say - without the program i still had a few bms daily, but they were not as fullfilling as with the program.

ok - advise NOT to take 2 scoops of the fiber, as it will back you up and make you feel very very bad...also - if you are constantly bloated then you might try cutting back to half a scoop.

other than that - the breakout of acne has not left me - but my skin is smoother, i feel better, and as funny as this may sound my feet feel better. i always had a problem when i am on my feet for long period of time they would begin to feel like they were 'burning'...it was from being on them and all the pressure i was putting on my feet (they arnt used to me being this heavy)...so - i am going back on my excersise regimant today (running 15, walking 10, elyptical 10, and some ab workout my hubby designed that involved a dead lift using nothing but ab muscles - i normally only can do 2 lol)

i am also keeping a food/weight diary. my husband and i have changed our diets and foods that you wouldnt believe! i dont like to eat late at night - but sometimes we get in late from grocery shopping, or being out - and if its after 630 i wont eat anything heavy - so he makes us this yummy yoghurt and cucmber dish, and i will whip up some veggies. i wont eat meat late at night, i wont eat beef or pork at all, and we even went as far as cutting out my favorit dish - saurkruat - because it has so much acidity and breaks us both out the next day. we have lots of fruits and veggies, and tonight we are actually going to try portobello hamburgers... we stopped drinking the regular milk - went to soy milk (tastes SO much better in my opinion - goes great with my shake in the morning as well) and stopped our intake of aspartame (sp?)products. we havent had soda in a long time, i think i had it once over the course of a month, and i stopped using sweet-n-low - for good...i use honey now...i dont even use sugar unless i have to - and my hubby likes the raw sugar stuff.

anywho - thought i would share - because as it says on the web site you dont have to change your habits or even excersise - but if you do you will see a better effect - and i believe it. i have more energy, i can think clearer, i can remember things better, and i feel better over all.

on a side note - my hubby got his work visa!!!!! so he is happy - again - just wanted to share.

i hope everyones doing fine, and i steeped my tea for only 6 minutes last night - instead of the 15-25 i normally do!

Ada

9. time

time
    Expand Collapse

REgal

I will keep coming back to you guys! Thanks.

I think you should give your body a break with the tea and the paranil. You have to get your body back in stride with taking care of itself and not relying on an outside influence. Taking a break forces the body to rely on itself. Millions of years of evolution - your body is stronger than you think.

10. ramadani

ramadani
    Expand Collapse

HEY TIME!!! :D

well - on day 25 and i have found that keeping a food diary is hard...but worth it in the end...anywho normal Bm's this morning (had 2) and the honey milkshake tastes great!

hope everyone is doing good...

Ada

11. time

time
    Expand Collapse

ramadani

wow! you went through a lot these last few days!

I found out I was lactose intolerant about 17 years ago. I was so bad, I went to the bathroom every 5 days. I was constantly cramping (bend-over pain). It was a jewish woman in college who gave me a bottle of lactaid. the Jews seemed to be the only ones that knew about lactose intolerancy back then. the pills were expensive. so when I finished the bottle, and was not in pain for the first time in my life, I gave up dairy all together. Now, there are so many soy, rice and almond products that are good, I only eat dairy when I am eating at someone's elses home.

advise, keep some lactose pills with you at all times, just in case you have nothing else to eat but dairy. otherwise, get used to not eating it. You health is going to get so much better with dairy out of your life. So I say, congratulations for finding one of the causes of your dis-ease.

just to keep you all informed, i have continued to use the fiber and I am feeling great! I am mostly regular, but tend to skip a day once a week. There is one day a week that I have a rather large movement.

Suggestion: Look into the 3-hour diet that is being pushed by Oprah ( I have written a short blog post on it. http://singlelink.typepad.com/deuce/2006/11/health_business.html#more)

You don't have to follow the program to the letter, but I find that eating less food per sitting helps everything move much better. So try not stuffing yourself when you sit to eat. Save half for later. You can continue to eat the same foods and quantity, just not all at one time.

Since I run, I have felt much lighter and don't get cramps or stomach acid when I eat lighter.

12. time

time
    Expand Collapse

I almost forgot

The smell is normal, I guess. At least I can say I experience the same thing. Even not that I am not using the tea, I will have days where I have lots of gas and it smells like sausage! I don't eat sausage!

It is usually followed by a large dump. I don't know if the colonix causes this smell. If so, I may switch back to other fiber products...

Right now, though, I have little gas and it does not smell at all.

13. ramadani

ramadani
    Expand Collapse

time - are you going to do the cleansing program in a year?

sorry - only read last post - blonde moment....

now - would you believe - i cut out lactaid altogether out of my diet (hubby even likes the smell of soy milk - he hates the smell of milk, but thinks the soy smells like wheat) and beef. last night i cooked portobello mushroom top hamburgers - they turned out FANTASTIC! a great laternate for hamburgers - and far less greasy.

i have been looking to improve my health - the diary book has helped me see what my intake actually is. i ate no meat yesterday - but still got all the protien and vitamins from all the fruits and veggies i ate. i have been grilling a lot of my veggies as well, instead of eating them raw - seems to help my stomache - and i am not cramping anymore! i have more energy - and found out that strawberrys with soy milk are DELICH!!!!

ok - the 3 hour diet thing - i have my own version of that - i work all day - and forget to eat sometimes - so i have snacks that i eat intermittingly...but i eat a nice portion breakfast...and a decent small dinner - and in between i eat my lunch - but spread out...as snacks.. makes me feel like i am treating myself! and i dont devour everything at once. i read somewhere it takes 20 min for your body to realize your full. i believe that!

anywho - good to hear from you time - and thank you - i am feeling much better now! not as gassy either!

Ada

14. time

time
    Expand Collapse

Ada

I plan on doing at least 30 days of the whole program every year. I will do the fiber throughout.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. you "sound" great!;)

15. jennikatz

jennikatz
    Expand Collapse

I ordered my two month supply right after Thanksgiving... I've been going in my laundry room and staring at the boxes. I'm starting tomorrow and I kinda feel like I'm closing my eyes, holding my nose and jumping off the high dive! And, I'm scared of heights... From what I've read on the posts - the seeping of the tea is dependant on how quick you want to go in the morning and how much cramping you can stand? Is it typical to just cramp all the time mildly? I'm pretty much going to start off verbatim on the directions tomorrow and see where that takes me. Apparently, it's typical to get bloated before a movement?Any more bloating and I think I'll explode... I've just about got those testomonials memorized... Has anyone here really lost any weight or felt the benefits of a flatter tummy? In past years, I've just about killed myself trying to exercise my tummy away. I've had three kids, but dang. If you can run in 10K's, you ought to be able to at least have a kinda flat belly - ha! I don't know what else can get the bloat to go away. Just wondering what all good comes with the uncomfortable.... I'll be checking the posts probablya lot here inthe next little while. I'll be reading like crazy at what you guys are writing - especially some of you vets... until next time...

jenn

16. ramadani

ramadani
    Expand Collapse

Hi EVERYONE!!!!! And welcome Jenni and congrats on your decision.

it's hard to start - everyone finds thier own nich - so to speak - on the specifics (like how to take the fiber). i am no vet - on day 26, and i had a few days of break already due to finding out i am lactoid intolerant...which i knew - but it was always really light and nothing i couldnt handle. the cramping is normal. i like to think its just the medicine and herb working in my body to help me detox. they arnt 'bad' or uncomfortable - but they can be severe starting out - i had hella cramps when i started with the tea a year ago - but things are fine now - i steep the tea for roughly 10-15 min a night - and i have my first bm around 730-9 every morning. bloating is normal...as far as the weight thing is concerned - i have lost 3.5 pounds moresince changing my diet and excersise routine as well as the detox program i think helped a bit. i dont drink soda, i stopped the sweet-n-low and went natural with honey, i am eating less meat - hardly any beef, and drink soy milk (which tastes great with the fiber - in my opinion) - but most of all i have more energy - and i feel clearer in my head...i am feeling more rested in the morning (i get up at 4am and go to bed now around 10pm) and try to make the most of each day. i am finding i can concentrate more when i am reading or writing something - and that i just generally feel better. my believing moment that this program was working for me was when i passed a 'natura' on my sixth day. i showed my husband when it happened again - as he is on the program with me - and he became a believer as well. expecially since he has passed a few of those 'things'. here latley i have noticed he has had more energy as well, and he went back to studying, and he is more optimistic - which i think is caused from being able to think a little more rationally on things, and thinking clearly.

now again, not sure if it was because of this program or our change of life (hubby hates it when i feed him veggies by the way!) but i have noticed that the upper portion of my stomache melted, and my husband constantly tells me my stomache is getting flatter - used to be really big - bow i just have a pooch which i am working on with excersise.

i wish you luck - i havent had much to report - but do enjoy reading people's stories and seeing progress for those that were not that sure. there are a lot of lovely people in here - and we all have differentopinions of the program and the herbs and methods and additions we use, so it is a great collective. i enjoy hearing about someones day - even if it didnt entail much. some progress (whether it sounds minute or miniskewel) is news! we try to motivate each other to stay on course as much as possible, and generally try to be there for one another.

again welcome - and again hi for all those i havent spoken to in a while - hope this reaches you doing good and i hope to hear from everyone soon!

Ada

17. Niki

Niki
    Expand Collapse

Hi Jenn, Welcome!

I had completed my 3 month cleanse this past July. Although I dont like fooling with powdered stuff and mixing, etc., I found the colonix program very easy to use. First thing in the morning, you take your paranill capsuals, wait 15 minutes or so and then mix your fiber with 8 oz of water and then drink another 8 oz of water and then you're done for the day(other than drinking the remaining 64 oz of water throughout the day) until bedtime when youdrink your tea. You're right, the tea is what can causecramping before having to eliminate, similar to having a baby, your body is trying to push out the buildup and matter collected by the fiber. For me, I had either no cramping or was very minimal and I had to steep my tea for 25 minutes to get any action. I think Im probably in the minority with no cramping, because everyone I know, my daughter, cousin, friends had some level of cramping. Yes, and also the longer you steep your tea, the more you will go, but you have to be careful to not have too much cramping and loose stools, so you'll have to modify the steeping time for what works best for you. Another way you can get bloating is to take too much fiber and not drink enough water. One scoop should be sufficient after your first 5 days when you're starting off with 1/2 sccop, but make sure you drink about 64 oz per day and not too much more or less. I pesonally lost about 5 lbs and my stomach did get a little flatter and softer. Before the cleanse my stomach was really hard and sticking out cause of all the old buildup.

Good luck to you! And keep us posted.
    Niki

18. jennikatz

jennikatz
    Expand Collapse

I haven't figured out that when I post apparently, I'm "replying" to someone. Does that really matter?

Anyway, I started today and was a little aprehensive about the fiber. But, I mixed it with about 6 oz. of orange/pineapple juice (100%) and it was totally cool. Sucked it right down with a straw. So far, so good. I'm anxious to have the tea. It smells great. Just have to run out and get some more Splenda. That's cool, right?

Rama - From a previous post I read, it sounds like you're very familiar with my old stomping ground. I grew up in Tipton County, Brighton specifically. Parents are still there. My best friend lived in Covington. My dad ran his business in Munford/Atoka area. Can deny "Crosstown" right? I ran all over that county until I graduated high school. My first serious boyfriend was straight off NAS. Obviously, you lived there? I ended up moving to Memphis to go to college and got married, etc. Moved to Atlanta area in '00b/cof hubby's job. He got on at the airport in Memphis and we've been in Southaven since September. Crazy, huh? Are you still in the area?

So, I've recently been trying to make changes. When I realized I was drinking insane amounts of coffee a day - most of the time an entire pot, I switched todecaf probably a little after Christmas. I'm having a couple of cupsin the morningwhich will be on top of the water I'm drinking.Anyone else have a hard time totally letting go of the coffee? I stoppedsmoking on1/6. I haven't even wanted one this week, so I'm cool with that. I've quit before and stayed quit for almost 2 years. Bad job and bad people made me go back. So, I know the feeling of quitting. I'm done.I realized that it's been the coffee and cigs inthe morning that keep me normal.After letting go first, of the caff. coffee and now letting go of the cigs this week, I don't think anything has moved an inch. I'm totally bloated - blah! We'll see.

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to hearing from you guys and where this journey leads...

jenn

19. ramadani

ramadani
    Expand Collapse

lol - jenni - lol
    my parents live in dyersburg right now, grew up between millington, munford, and covington. my best friend from millington - her family still live there - she is in college in texas though. i go back every few years to see everyone - as it is a very strainuous journey and lots of people!

until recently i was in the military - i now live in alexandria va with my hubby (from kosovo) and work in dc....

stress plays havock on your system - makes it do crazy things. i think my first 3 days i got so bloated i couldnt bend over to zip up my boots....and then poof - everything kinda popped and sizzled so to speak...im not flat abs - but my hubby says its only fat there now - my abdomin was really hard - and now its soft...feels better...

congrats on the ciggies and the coffee - cant seem to let my daily 16oz's of black tea go - sorry.....i replaced the milk with soy, and the sweetnlow with honey, but cant let the tea go....i only drink that though - no soda or coffee, nothing else except the water - and sometimes thats hard to drink all of...but i manage to. my hubby was harder though - he was 'addicted' to tea (lipton) as he puts it...he cut it out altogther - at least for a while...

never smoked, but both my parents do (and both have tryed quiting and unsuccessful). my brother and myself never liked it much...and my hubby never liked it either. once a few days go by - go smell something you wore when you smoked - and you can tell the difference!

anywho - its good you found your 'niche'....splenda is ok - i used that and then went cheapy with the sweet-n-low...my body seems to react negativley on aspertame - so i had to cut that out as well as dairy....found alternates though...

anywho - good luck! talk to you soon - feel free to pm me!

Ada

20. Taggie

Taggie
    Expand Collapse

Hello [​IMG]

I am on my 77th Day of the Colonix Programme and my 47th of the Toxinout programme. I was convinced to try them by what I saw on the website. I have suffered with IBS symptons since I was 19 (I am now 30) - I have tried loads of different programmes/medicines over the years and Drnatura has given me the best results. I have not lost any weight, but I have lost 4 inches off my waist and 5 off my chest, as well as 2 off my hips. My nails are strong and healthy, as is my hair. I have loads of energy, whereas previously I struggled through a day at work, and then had to come home and sleep for a couple of hours.I could then sleep all through the night but feel like I had been hit by a truck when it was time to get up the next morning. Best of all for me is that all my food allergies have gone. (Dairy/wheat/soya/onion/garlic).

I started the programme looking at it like a 'life-saver'. Over the course of the last 11 years, my symptons have got steadily worse - doctors and specialists have not helped. This has inevitably taken its toll mentally, depresssion, anxiety etc. I researched parasites and colon build-up carefully - to me the 'science' made sense so I took what I felt was a 'leap of faith'. I have struggled a lot with the programme. When I started it I rather naively thought that with each passing day, each visit to the toilet, I would feel better. I have had so many ups and downs, physically and mentally. I only have 13 days to go and I am on the countdown - I am still extremely bloated and have a lot of nausea, my systemis still not whatI would call'regular'- I have been in touch with the customer service people at Drnatura and they reckon this is because the paranil and the toxinout have built to such high levels in my system that they are working hard on the parasites and the heavy metals giving me 'die-off' symptons. Makes sense, so I am grinning and bearing it!

I am really glad I came across this forum - one of the hardest things I think in doing this programme is that even though you have the customer advice people, it is nice to hear from 'real' people who are doing it - I am not overly skeptical of the website and the testamonials - I just think that you need to know about the cramping and the nausea as well as the good results that will come. I wanted to give up after day 5 I was in so much discomfort and suffered a lot of anxiety as to whether I was 'doing the right thing'.

Has anyone seen any very small bright red dots in their bm's? I have asked Drnatura and they tell me they are parasites, but I can't find them on any of the websites.

Tag x