disappeared into thin air

Discussion in 'Psychic & Paranormal' started by holisticdee, Jan 6, 2007.

1. holisticdee

holisticdee
    Expand Collapse

hi all...
    just thoght i'd add this for you to read.

yesterday,my daughter, my partner and myself were re-organising her bedroom.(she had new tv etc for xmas)..we had everything connected up and working fine,but the digital aerial we had bought wasn't receiving a strong enough signal..to get all her freeview channels...we also needed an extra piece of aerial cable,to enable us to position it where there was space in the room.....

....partner went off to get some extra cable.....we already had the connecter to connect them both....while he was out,i popped into daughters room to see how she was getting on,sorting books,dvd's,cds etc, i noticed the connecter was on her shelf above her bed....i said..look that is on its side....it will roll off and get lost...we need that,so i stood it up,so as not for it to rol off the shelf.off i went down to make a cuppa...as i were making tea,daughter came down..worried that the connecter had gone....asked me if i had picked it up,took it...to keep safe ,(as us mums tend to do at times)....no i hadnt..i just stood it up,so as not to roll off...

partner came back with cable....it still had not been found.we all had a good look and rummage around,under bed,in boxes everywhere really.....gave up just said,ah well...when shops are opened toorrow,we go and buy another.daughter was a bit fed up,as without she wasnt going to be able to big brother all night in her room on e4....never mind.
    we had a pizza takeaway,and watched a little tv...as i was eating..i asked above..to my guides...please if you know where it is please can hannah have it back?

about an hour or so later,daughter was in her room,listening to music,lying on the floor,reading a magazine...all of a sudden this connecter just dropped down on her head...bingo...we had it back.where had it been?....my sitting spirits as i caal em had it all along...the little imps eh...?
    i thanked them,and told my daughter to do the same....i believe she has a gift too,but dont put it to much to her at the moment..as she is only 12..she has lots to cope with already,school etc...

hope you enjoyed reading this,(another moment from home)..i have posted others,you may have read.

thank you for taking the time to read....just shows when you feel something is there....more than likely there is...greet them,love them,thank them,and listen to them

Dee.x

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. scattybird

scattybird
    Expand Collapse

RE: disappeared into thin air

thank u 4 sharing that dee.
    but im just wondering why they wiud have taken it?....was it to remind u that they were there or something?

3. holisticdee

holisticdee
    Expand Collapse

thanx for reply scatty bird
    have you read my post about my house....it is on page 1 in this forum,(psychic and paranormal),
    at the bottom of the page.read that also,if you have not.

dee.x

4. scattybird

scattybird
    Expand Collapse

lol...ok, i'll have a quick read. :D

5. scattybird

scattybird
    Expand Collapse

oh now i understand! he he :D
    i've written u a little note on your post about ur house.

6. holisticdee

holisticdee
    Expand Collapse

thanks scattybird....hope you enjoyed the read about my home

there are many more tales about my home....but i dont want to hog the forum.lol
    take care. Dee.x.x